Friday, March 26, 2010

poem..so it be

So It be

Deleted from life
Like I no longer matter
Did I ever exist?
Did I make a Difference?
Were the words I said in vain?
Where did the emotions go?
How about the pain?

Because of a disagreement
Because I am different
I lost a friend
Who I guess was never one
To Begin with

Now do I lose this too?
How many more friends will I loose?
What else should I expect?
Spells? Misfortune? Retribution?

Borderline Personality Disorder
Bi-Polar Personality Disorder
They are not to blame
That is such a shame

I don’t blame them for me being me
I don’t blame them for the way I am

Abused, Molested, Raped. Not to blame
Not the same.
Each of us is different.

We all have bad days.
Days when we feel like shit
Our body betrays us, our minds too

That is what is called being BLUE

I may be dramatic
I may be pragmatic
I am not automatic
I do not jump to conclusions
I do not judge
I do not begrudge

All in all I am human
I make errors
But writing how I feel is not one of them
I will not apologize for me being me
Any more

If that means I will be deleted, so it be.

No comments:

Post a Comment